Salt & Pepper Tofu Rice Bowl Recipe
Vegetarians and vegans need not miss out on our delicious seasoning. This salt & pepper tofu dish is healthy, filling and most important of all, tasty!
Cooking Time: This salt and pepper tofu rice bowl recipe will take around 15 minutes for preparation and about 20 minutes to cook.
- 200g basmati rice
- A dash of Salt & Pepper Seasoning
- 1x 200g packs of tofu (drained)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 finely-sliced chilli
- 2 large carrots (peeled and chopped up finely)
- 200g tenderstem broccoli (halved)
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- Soy sauce (to dress)
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Simmer the rice on a high heat in a saucepan with plenty of water. Do this for 20-25 minutes until soft. Drain and return the rice to the pan on a low heat.
- Cut the tofu into bitesize chunks and toss in our Salt & Pepper Seasoning. Place on a baking tray and cook until golden and crispy.
- Blanch the broccoli in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes, then drain.
- Serve the rice first, topping with the tofu, vegetables, and a drizzle of lime juice. Finish with soy sauce (to taste).
For more inspiration, view other salt and pepper recipes that we highly recommend…