Salt & Pepper King Prawn Recipe
Are you a lover of seafood? Then do we have a treat for you today with this all-new salt and pepper king prawn recipe!
Prawns don't only taste scrumptious, but they're also good for you. Prawns are typically made up of 84% water, 15g protein and less than 1g fat. They also contain selenium, which helps maintain healthy cells, and high levels of Zinc, boosting your immune system.
As always, why not spice up your meal with a sprinkling of salt and pepper seasoning? It will retain everything you love about king prawns but with additional flavours! Keep reading below for this must-try salt & pepper king prawn recipe from KMC.
- Large King Prawns
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1 Red Chili Pepper
- Dipping Sauce
- KMC Salt & Pepper Seasoning
- Peel and devein the king prawns if not already done so.
- Rinse the king prawns in cold water, coat in the cornflour and sprinkling of KMC seasoning, and leave to one side.
- Chop the spring onion and chilli pepper into fine pieces.
- Heat a large wok with oil and when sizzling, add in the king prawns - sprinkle over more seasoning if preferred.
- Toss the prawns regularly and add in the spring onion and chilli pepper - cook until crisp at the edges.
- Drain the king prawns and service with a sauce dipping of your choice.
For more inspiration, view other salt and pepper recipes that we highly recommend…