Salt & Pepper Devilled Eggs Recipe
Deviled eggs are a delicious choice for parties, whether celebrating Halloween, enjoying Easter brunch, having a summer picnic, or any other type of gathering.
Add a twist to your party food selection with this delicious devilled eggs recipe seasoned with our very own salt & pepper seasoning!
Cooking Time: It will take about 15 minutes each to prepare and cook the salt & pepper devilled eggs. This snack is perfect for finger food, so you can leave them aside and eat them whenever you want!
- KMC Salt & Pepper Seasoning
- Hard boil the eggs, peel and half them.
- Mix the yolk with the mayonnaise and mustard, and add a sprinkling of salt & pepper seasoning.
- Pipe your pretty eggs for best presentation.
- You can use some red peppers to add your decorations.
For more inspiration, view other salt and pepper recipes that we highly recommend…