Salt & Pepper Loaded Fries Recipe
Perhaps the most well-known salt & pepper dish there is, who doesn’t love some salt & pepper fries? You can do this your way – swap the chips for skinny fries or potato wedges for a change!
- Chips/fries/wedges of your choice
- A dash of KMC Salt & Pepper Seasoning
- 150g of Cheddar (grated)
- 4 finely-chopped spring onions
- 1 cup of chopped coriander
- 1 finely-sliced chilli
- Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Spread the fries evenly on a baking tray.
- Cover the fries with our Salt & Pepper Seasoning and mix through with your fingers.
- Add half of the onions and cook for 14-16 minutes.
- Switch the oven to the grill setting. Add the cheese, the rest of the onions, coriander, chilli and serve!
For more inspiration, view other salt and pepper recipes that we highly recommend…