Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings Recipe
This dish is a popular appetiser at any local Chinese chippy! Try making your own fakeaway salt & pepper chicken wings with our delicious seasoning.
- Chicken Wings (based on desired serving size)
- 1 1/3 cup of water
- 1 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp of cornstarch
- 1 head of minced garlic
- 1 bunch of green scallions
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Vegetable oil
- A sprinkling of KMC Salt & Pepper Seasoning
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot on medium-high - aim for a temperature of 350°F.
- Whisk the flour, cornstarch and water in a bowl.
- Pat the wings dry with a paper towel and coat in the whisked mix.
- Add 6-8 pieces of chicken to the oil and fry for 8 minutes until lightly golden.
- Drain the fried chicken wings on a paper towel and fry for another 8 minutes until golden and crunchy.
- Add olive oil to a wok on medium heat.
- Cook the garlic in the wok until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle in some KMC seasoning and scallions and cook on low heat for 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and mix the fried chicken in with the wok ingredients
For more inspiration, view other salt and pepper recipes that we highly recommend…