Salt & Pepper Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Try this twist on a classic family favourite, the chicken stir fry! Simply add our seasoning and voila!
- A sprinkling of Salt & Pepper Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 chicken breasts (sliced into strips)
- 200g tenderstem broccoli (halved)
- 2 large carrots (peeled and chopped up finely)
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Cover both sides of each chicken strip with the Salt & Pepper Seasoning and place into the pan.
- Cook, occasionally turning to ensure the chicken has cooked all the way through, for around 10 minutes until the chicken has browned.
- Stir in the broccoli and carrots until they are tender (about 12 minutes).
- Serve with noodles and a sauce of your choice.
For more inspiration, view other salt and pepper recipes that we highly recommend…