Salt & Pepper Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Try this twist on a classic family favourite, the chicken stir fry! Simply add our seasoning and voila!
Cooking Time: Preparation for this salt and pepper chicken stir fry recipe could not be any easier! Most of the work will involve slicing the meat and cutting the vegetables which can take 25 minutes. If you use a ready-made pack, then the time is significantly cut. Cooking time can be around 20 minutes.
- A sprinkling of Salt & Pepper Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 chicken breasts (sliced into strips)
- 200g tenderstem broccoli (halved)
- 2 large carrots (peeled and chopped up finely)
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Cover both sides of each chicken strip with the Salt & Pepper Seasoning and place into the pan.
- Cook, occasionally turning to ensure the chicken has cooked all the way through, for around 10 minutes until the chicken has browned.
- Stir in the broccoli and carrots until they are tender (about 12 minutes).
- Serve with noodles and a sauce of your choice.
For more inspiration, view other salt and pepper recipes that we highly recommend…